Thursday, March 3, 2011

PROJECT SCRAPBOOK ROOM has Commenced :)

and I can't wait to get it finished!!! I have already picked out some furniture and a rug, and certainly have a FULL closet of stuff to unload in there. It will be wonderful to just be able to walk in, sit down, scrap and LEAVE it there LOL. It takes forever to find anything now and I have no dedicated space to spread out. I have to pull a card table out, a chair, pull the trashcan in there, dig through stacks and stacks of stuff and still can't find exactly what I'm needing.......
See what I mean, I NEED this room!!!

Well the mason leveled up my back porch and got my foundation ready so Daddy can start at the end of this month HINT, HINT, HINT DADDY :) I LOVE YOU!!! So here are the pics I took Tuesday and today!!
Photobucket
Sadie had to help too LOL!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tomorrow I will go out there and take a full shot of the whole backside of the house! This room is going to be 8 feet wide by 23 feet long. It will also be a back entrance so not all of it is scrapping space, but most of it will be. Will be back tomorrow with some spa day pics with my bestie Lori!!

1 comment:

  1. Debra, LOVE the pics of your future new scrapbook room! You are going to LOVE having your own dedicated space although I have to say that I've been enjoying your digital pages. I just started creating digital scrapbooks using the My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! I'm surprised at how much I enjoy creating my own digital designs. ~ Pam Staples (www.sunnygirlscraps.com)

    ReplyDelete